Connect to RMIT University WIFI
Wherever you are on campus, no matter how you work, you can connect to RMIT’s wireless network.
Connecting is as simple as:
1. Choosing RMIT-University.
- RMIT - University is available to RMIT students, RMIT staff and authorised visitors. This secure or ‘closed access’ network will appear in the wifi settings of your device. It enables authorised users to access the internet and RMIT’s network.
- RMIT - Guest is the temporary network available to first-time users of the RMIT community. This ‘open access’ network will appear in the wifi settings of any device you may choose to work on.
2. Entering your RMIT ID and password.
- For more information about how to get connected see the instruction below. It contains step-by-step instructions explaining how to gain access to the RMIT wireless networks, no matter which mobile device or laptop you bring on campus.