Facility operating hours
- Monday - Friday: 7 am - 9 pm
- Saturday: 7 am - 6 pm
- Sunday: 9 am - 6 pm
- Public Holidays: Closed
RMIT Vietnam offers a number of sports and recreation facilities for student, staff and alumni enjoyment.
Facilities at SGS campus:
- 2 sports fields with space and equipment to play a variety of outdoor sports (Football, Baseball, Ultimate Frisbee, American Football, Rugby, Australian Rules Football, Field Hockey and Cricket).
- A Grandstand overlooking the sports fields (covered).
- 3 Tennis courts with lights.
- 1 Basketball court with lights.
- Recreational play area for badminton and an additional moveable basketball court.
Indoor (Recreation and Events Complex)
- Fitness centre (gym)
- Large sports hall equipped to play a variety of sports (Basketball, Volleyball, Badminton, Futsal, Handball)
- 2 Multipurpose rooms for a variety of instructional activities (Yoga, Dance, Martial Arts etc)
- 2 Student recreation rooms with foosball tables, ping-pong tables, computer and game consoles.
- Change rooms, with showers and day use lockers