Facility operating hours
Monday – Saturday: 6:00am - 9:00pm
Sundays, Public and University Holidays: 9:00am – 6:00pm
(Tet Holidays: Closed)
RMIT Vietnam offers a number of sports and recreation facilities for student, staff and alumni enjoyment. Currently the
Saigon South Campus has:
- 2 sports fields with space and equipment to play a variety of outdoor sports (Football, Baseball, Ultimate Frisbee, American Football, Rugby, Australian Rules Football, Field Hockey and Cricket).
- A Grandstand overlooking the sports fields (covered).
- 3 Tennis courts with lights.
- 1 Basketball court with lights.
- Recreational play area for badminton and an additional moveable basketball court.
Indoor (Recreation and Events Complex)
- Fitness centre (gym)
- Large sports hall equipped to play a variety of sports (Basketball, Volleyball, Badminton, Futsal, Handball)
- 2 Multipurpose rooms for a variety of instructional activities (Yoga, Dance, Martial Arts etc)
- 2 Student recreation rooms with foosball tables, ping-pong tables, computer and game consoles.
- Change rooms, with showers and day use lockers