In this program you will be assessed on your development of program learning outcomes in areas of communication, life-long learning, global outlook, cultural and social awareness and work preparedness.
As a graduate of this program you will develop:
- Communicate effectively in a range of forms and in different international and cross-cultural contexts, using appropriate modes of communication including electronic, written, graphic, oral and aural forms with audiences within and external to the discipline.
- Critically reflect on the role of culture in communication and society and apply this knowledge in a range of cross-cultural interactions locally and globally.
- Work independently and in diverse teams to solve problems, using effective communication strategies demonstrating ethical and reflective practice.
- Adapt and develop effective communication strategies to address linguistic diversity in the workplace.
- Demonstrate creativity, critical thinking and innovation when identifying and solving problems in diverse contexts within language related fields.
- Identify, evaluate and critically analyse cultural, historical and theoretical practices which contextualise your professional practice and further study of language.
- Evaluate and apply technology to increase efficiency and precision in language sensitive working contexts.
- Critically analyse resources, evidence and personal experience to make ethical, socially and politically aware decisions related to language and intercultural interpretations and applications.
- Effectively manage your own learning, developing skills in lifelong learning of languages and cross-cultural communication.