As a Marketing graduate you will be required to engage in marketing practice both as an individual and as a team member in diverse organisations and communities. In this program you will integrate marketing theory and technical proficiency in a range of marketing applications and contexts that enable you to respond to specific business situations. Your focus will be on the customer’s perspective and value creation, while accepting your accountability to competing stakeholders. The Digital Marketing program responds directly to the rapidly evolving needs of the marketing field in a digital world. Organizations demand a new set of marketing skills as they move from traditional to digital marketing strategies.
On the successful completion of this program you will be able to:
- Identify how digital marketing and its various channels can be used effectively in any business.
- Integrate specialist theoretical knowledge with technical skills to develop effective and innovative digital marketing plans and strategies that provide value for the company and its stakeholders.
- Collect, process, and analyse data to make informed marketing decisions
- Analyse marketing problems and provide solutions based on a critical examination of marketing information.
- Apply knowledge and skills to real-world experiences to enhance the learner’s intellectual and transferable skills, especially those relevant to the practice of marketing, including analytical, critical thinking, individual and team skills.
- Apply an adaptive and collaborative approach to working with others in a variety of business and professional contexts.
- Communicate clearly and persuasively to consult and engage with peers and clients
- Integrate apply and evaluate professional theory with practice in authentic Work Integrated Learning (WIL) contexts.
- Create viable solutions to real world marketing problems.