As a graduate of this program, you will be able to:
- Critically review, analyse and evaluate theory and industry knowledge relevant for fashion enterprise in the global fashion business environment.
- Apply a range of creative and commercial skills to successfully practice in a range of roles in the field of fashion enterprise.
- Demonstrate creativity, critical thinking and innovation to identify and solve problems in diverse contexts within the field of fashion enterprise.
- Communicate using a range of formats and strategies to diverse audiences within and external to the fashion enterprise field.
- Work with others in a range of roles and contexts, demonstrating cultural, environmental and social awareness through ethical and reflective practice.
- Take initiative and apply judgment in planning, problem-solving and decision making in your practice or future study.
When you successfully complete this program, you may be eligible for entry into an RMIT honours or postgraduate program in Vietnam and Australia.