The program has been designed to prepare you to work in professional communication in an international context. You will demonstrate a collaborative and professionally informed approach to your work.
As a graduate of this program, you will be able to:
- Critically analyse and apply a diverse and industry relevant body of knowledge and skills to the field of media and communications in a global context.
- Plan, produce and evaluate innovative content, optimizing uses of technology that meets the needs of diverse stakeholders in an international environment
- Critically analyse, synthesize and reflect on professional communication in both local and international contexts
- Demonstrate creativity, critical thinking and innovation when identifying and solving problems in diverse contexts within the professional communication field
- Communicate using diverse formats and strategies to audiences within and external to your discipline
- Work with others in a range of roles and contexts, demonstrating cultural, environmental and social awareness and ethical and reflective practice
- Apply initiative and judgment in planning, problem solving and decision making in your practice or future study.
- Identify, evaluate and critically analyse cultural, historical and theoretical practices which contextualise your professional practice and further study
When you successfully complete this program, you may be eligible for entry into an RMIT honours or postgraduate program in Vietnam and Australia.