RMIT Vietnam has some safety measures to keep our students, staff and campuses safe, and you're an important part of it.
Please ensure that you and your guests are fully vaccinated or have recovered completely from COVID-19.
- Full vaccination: you are fully vaccinated after 14 days of getting the second dose in a 2-dose vaccine, such as the AstraZeneca, Pfizer or Moderna vaccines, or a single-dose vaccine, such as Johnson & Johnson's Janssen vaccine.
- Full recovery: you recovered from COVID-19 in the last six months, as confirmed by the local authorities (with verification).
Your guests who accompany you on your graduation day should be over 12 years old. Those who are under 18 years old will be asked to show identity documents such as passport or national identity card etc. at the entrance.
Access campus to collect gown and attend your ceremony:
The app PC-COVID is required for campus check-in for all students and guests. Here's the detailed instructions to download and use the app.
You can access campus if your health declaration result is normal, and the status of your COVID-19 pass is satisfactory.
You will not be allowed on campus if:
- Your medical declaration is not normal
- You are not yet fully vaccinated or recovered from COVID-19
- OR if the status of your COVID-19 pass requires additional documentation, for example, when you are a recently recovered F0 or you were vaccinated in a different country.
In this case, please prepare to provide proof of your COVID-19 recovery or vaccination status to the security for review. Digital documents or photos/scans of original certificates are accepted. Without the appropriate document, you will not be granted campus access.
While you're on campus, please always wear your mask and keep your personal hygience, following RMIT's COVIDSafe practices on campus.