New (Commencing) students:
- New to the University or returning after a period of no enrolment; or
- Completed an HE program and enrolling in another HE program; or
- Completed Teen/Summer Teen/Corporate training courses and starting an HE program;
- AND not otherwise classed as a continuing (returning) student.
Continuing (Returning) students:
- Continuing in a HE program from the previous year (including HE Single Course study/Study Abroad Students); or
- Articulating from a pathway program (e.g., UniSTART, Diploma, GC); or
- Transferring to another HE program without completing the previous program;
- AND have remained continuously enrolled, or on approved LOA.
Additionally includes students enrolled in English (EU or IELTS) studies in the previous year who start their HE program in the semester immediately following completion of their English studies.
Please see the Student Fees & Charges Guide for more information.