During the timetable selection period, you can use the myTimetable ‘heart’ ♥ function to request a place in a full class. Please note:
- This does not guarantee a place for you in the requested class.
- The ‘heart’ button is only available when (A) you have not selected any class, but all options are full or clashed with your existing timetable, or (B) you have selected a class but would like to change to another class which is full.
- You can request a place in multiple classes. If one of your requests is satisfied, other requests will be cancelled.
- You can cancel the requests by clicking on the heart again.
- You will be notified when your request is processed successfully via the system or your RMIT email.
How to request a place in a full class:
- Log in to myTimetable via the Class timetables page
- In the myTimetable enrolment panel, click on the class you want to join, and you’ll be presented with time options offered for the class.
- Next to each class that’s full you’ll see a heart. Click on the heart to request a place in the class. You can request a place in as many classes as you like
- If a place becomes available, the system will automatically allocate you to your requested class.
If you submit a request but change your mind, don't forget to remove the request by clicking on the heart again.