To bring you a more secure, sustainable, hygienic, and connected campus, RMIT Vietnam Alumni is glad to introduce the alumni e-card, which is an exclusive QR code for alumni to access campuses and use REC and library services.
To create your own alumni e-card, you need to follow a 2-step process: ·
- Step 1: Create an Alumni network account. Find the tutorial video here
- Step 2: Create an alumni e-card. Find the tutorial video here
Advantages of the alumni e-card:
- Secure: Each alumnus will have a unique QR code with their pictures on it. Unless you share it with others, no one could use your alumni identity to access the campus
- Sustainable: No plastic card will be issued and discarded in the environment
- Hygienic: The process of creating e-cards and security checks at the campus entrance will be contactless
- Connected: The physical card requires from 4 – 8 weeks to be printed and home-delivered. With an e-card, you can have it available within 2 working days
Should you have any inquiries, please kindly visit our FAQs page.