To bring you a more secure, sustainable, hygienic, and connected campus, RMIT Vietnam Alumni is glad to introduce the alumni e-card, which is an exclusive QR code for alumni to access campuses and use REC and library services. Please follow the instructions below to access the campuses as alumni.
The alumni e-card is a must for alumni to access the campuses. PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT YOU SUCCESSFULLY CREATE THE E-CARD BEFORE ARRIVING AT THE CAMPUS to avoid waiting time.
How to create an alumni e-card?
- Step 1 - Create an Alumni network account. Find the tutorial video here
- Step 2 - Create an alumni e-card. Find the tutorial video here
If you do not receive the verification code email, please check your Junk mail/Spam box. After 3 minutes if you still cannot find it, please reach out to us via firstname.lastname@example.org or the fan page RMIT Vietnam Alumni.
Our working hour is from 9 AM – 5 PM from Monday to Friday, except on holiday. If you contact us outside working hours, please expect a response in the upcoming working days.
- Campus access for alumni’s guests: The alumni e-card can only grant campus access to alumni themselves, therefore cannot support alumni to bring their guests to the campus
- Only alumni with valid alumni cards and guests with appointments with staff can access the campuses. If alumni violate this policy by bringing or/and supporting outsiders to enter the campuses, your access may be banned for a year
- The alumni physical card is no longer valid to access the campus