RMIT Vietnam current students can apply to transfer to RMIT Melbourne to study and complete your undergraduate program.
Please be aware that the number of credits transferred might be affected if you transfer to a different program other than your previous study at RMIT Vietnam.
You are required to:
- be currently enrolled in an RMIT Vietnam Bachelor program and making satisfactory academic progress;
- successfully complete at least 24 credit points by the time of transfer with no double fail in a single course;
- have at least 36 credit points remaining in the degree program before transferring*;
- achieve an overall GPA of 1.0 (out of 4.0) at the time of application**.
* Students of the Bachelor of Communication (Professional Communication) (BP222) are required to have at least 72 credits remaining to complete in Melbourne.
** Some programs may have pre-selection requirements.