You need to select one of the four RMIT ATN partners as your host institution.
To check if the partners offer courses that match with your program at RMIT Vietnam, please click here for Academic Information of RMIT ATN partners.
What to consider when selecting your preferred host institution?
While selecting the preferred host institution for your ATN study, please ensure you have considered the following:
- You meet the eligibility criteria for the ATN Program
- The host institution offers sufficient courses that are available to ATN students in your study area, in the semester(s) that you will be studying at their campus.
- The host institution offers courses in English or in a language of instruction for which you are eligible
- The host institution offers additional services that you require; for example, disability support
- The host country’s climate, culture, geographical situation, language(s) spoken and political situation
- The estimated cost of living in your host country for the duration of your ATN study
- The host institution offers accommodation options and/or services that suit your lifestyle and needs
- Whether you can meet your academic, personal and professional goals during your ATN study if you attend this institution; for example, add a minor to your program/complete an internship and/or learn a new language and/or travel to other places etc.
Make sure you have researched and are happy with your choice of host institution before registering your interest.
In order to ensure that you have room in your program structure and to effectively research potential institutions, we recommend following the below steps:
- Check your RMIT program structure
- In order to determine how far you have progressed in your program and what courses you have remaining, consult with your Senior Student Advisor (Student Connect) and your Program Coordinator about how an ATN Program can fit into your current RMIT program structure.
- It is possible to take courses at a host institution to meet the requirements of core courses, program electives or general electives.
- Save your electives
- Remember: Using general electives will reduce the complexity of your registration and increase the chances of your study plan being approved