If you would like to go for Cross-Campus program, you must:
- Be currently enrolled in a RMIT Bachelor or Master program
- Complete a minimum number of credit points at the time of departure:
- For Bachelor students: Have completed at least 2 semesters of full time studies (72-96 credit points) for a Bachelor degree at RMIT.
- For Master students: Have completed at least 1 semester of full time studies (36-48 credit points) for a Master degree at RMIT.
- Achieve a minimum GPA of 2.0/4.0 at the time of application.
- Be 18 years of age or over at time of application
Course requirement: make sure you check the entry requirements, English language requirements, and prerequisites for each course. This information is available under the heading Entry requirements in each program summary.