Undergraduate and Postgraduate students
- Students are currently enrolled in a full-time degree program at RMIT Vietnam.
- Students on a Leave of Absence (LOA) of less than one year can also apply for the Global Exchange Program.
- Students can register for Global Exchange Program from their First Semester.
- Note: Students must still successfully complete a minimum of one-year full-time study (72 credit points) by time of departure.
- Achieve a minimum GPA of 2.0/4.0 (as being recorded in the Online Enrolment System-OES).
- Higher GPA might be required for some host institutions.
- For students that are still at their First Semester at RMIT Vietnam and have not got a GPA yet:
- A completed Academic Reference Letter will need to be submitted as a supporting document for the registration on Mobi. Students in this case must achieve a GPA of 2.0 once the First Semester’s result is released and maintain that minimum GPA of 2.0 until the point of submitting application to the partner institution.
- Students without a GPA and Academic Reference Letter can still apply but may not receive a place at high demand partner institutions.
- At least 18 years of age by the official start date of the exchange program at the host institution
Note: RMIT students are expected to comply with RMIT’s Statement of Student Responsibilities at all times, both at RMIT and abroad. A formal recording of misconduct will disqualify you from the Global Exchange Program.