To get started you need to prepare the following documents ready:
Passport: A copy of your information page (which includes your photo, passport number, address, etc.). Please note that the passport must be valid for at least six months after the end of the Cross-campus program at RMIT.
Study Plan: in which you list down courses at RMIT Melbourne you want to take during Cross-campus program, in exchange to courses at RMIT Vietnam. In order to complete your study plan, please follow the steps below:
- Firstly, check your remaining courses at RMIT Vietnam program which you want to bring your cross-campus semesters. In order to do so, please read your program map here.
- Secondly, search for available courses at RMIT Melbourne:
Use our Course Search tool to find courses of interest to you. You can search by course title, the semester it is being offered, a level of study (e.g. Undergraduate for Bachelor level and Postgraduate for Master level) and RMIT School, (which broadly reflect academic disciplines).
Search for full list of courses
Search for information on RMIT Elective course
1. Please choose courses that are relevant to your Academic School.
2. Please note that:
- Courses from School of Media and Communication can only be considered for BP222 Bachelor of Communication (Professional Communication) students.
- Courses from School of Design can only be considered for BP309 Bachelor of Design (Digital Media) students.
- Courses from School of Fashion and Textiles can only be considered for BP310 Bachelor of Fashion (Merchandise Management) students.
3. Choose up to six courses on the application form in case some are not available.
4. Ensure the selected courses are available in your preferred semester and campus.
5. All selected courses should be taught at the same campus (RMIT has three campuses in Melbourne), however due to close proximity, it may be possible to select a mixture of courses between the Brunswick and City campuses.
6. It is recommended that you check with your program that you will receive credit towards your present qualifications. You will need to be enrolled as a full-time student while you are in Australia (36-48 credit points).
7. It is recommended that you save your general electives for study at RMIT Melbourne.
8. Please the full guide of study plan. You can always seek for support from RMIT Connect.
Finally, submit your study plan to RMIT Connect.
Study Plan must be completed submitted to RMIT Connect for assessment. Deadline for Study Plan submission to RMIT Connect:
- before 27 July if you apply for Semester 1 of the following year
- before 15 January if you apply for Semester 2 of the current year