- RMIT Saigon South
- RMIT Hanoi City
RMIT’s Master of International Business (MIB) gives you a competitive edge and prepares you for the challenges of leadership in our increasingly globalised world.
With recent investment in Vietnam putting the country at the forefront of economic growth in our region, demand is increasing for skilled managers who can do business on an international scale. This is reflected in the MIB.Our partnerships with industry also provide hands-on experience and ensure that the program content is relevant to current issues, trends and innovations.
Our lecturers are highly qualified and have broad experience of global issues. You will experience practical learning that equips you with the knowledge and skills to work across borders. Studying the MIB also improves your cross-cultural communication skills. You will be confident to negotiate in English with all levels of management.
Opportunities to study abroad take your international learning experience to the next level. We offer short courses and intensive study options with partner universities in Denmark, France and Germany, and study tours to Singapore. Programs from RMIT University Vietnam are equivalent to those offered at RMIT Melbourne, so, if you want to study in Australia for one or more semesters, you can do so without disruption to your studies.
Our graduates find work in multinational corporations, joint ventures, government, financial institutions, law firms, NGOs, consulting firms, manufacturers, and more. Some of the most common positions available in the field of international business are:
- Import/export agent
- International business development manager
- International foreign policy advisor
- International investment and operations manager
- International management consultant
- International marketing/media/advertising manager
- International mergers and acquisitions specialist
- International trade and customs manager
- Multinational manager.
- A bachelor degree in business (or a related discipline)
If you graduated from a non-business degree or do not hold a bachelor degree, but have a minimum of five years work experience, please contact the RMIT Vietnam Student Recruitment team for pathway solutions.
Successfully completed RMIT English Advanced or one of the following requirements:
- IELTS (Academic) at 6.5+ (no band below 6.0);
- TOEFL iBT 79+ (with minimum score of 13 in Reading, 12 in Listening, 18 in Speaking and 21 in Writing);
- Pearson Test of English (Academic) at 58+ (no communication band below 50);
- Cambridge English Advanced (CAE) or Proficiency (CPE) at 176+ (no band below 169);
- RMIT Bachelor degree or a postgraduate qualification within the past five years;
- A bachelor degree or a postgraduate qualification within the past five years in an English-speaking countries listed here.
For other international English entry requirements, please view English equivalency requirements.
Note: TOEFL, IELTS, Pearson and Cambridge results are recognised for two years from the test date. RMIT English results are recognised for one year from the test date.
Please contact the RMIT Vietnam Student Recruitment team for more information.
Students can choose between standard tuition fee or fixed fee program. Payments are made each semester, on a course-by-course basis.
|Courses||STANDARD TUITION FEE 2018||FIXED FEE 2018(*)|
The MBA program consists of 16 courses, including four enabling courses. The four enabling courses attract advanced standing (program credit) so that students will generally only need to complete 12 courses. Tuition fees are based on an expected 12 courses for program completion.
(*) Fixed Fees Program: for first semester students who would like to fix their course tuition fees for a specified period of a Higher Education degree program. The fixed fee program guards against potential fee increases and currency fluctuations.
- RMIT Vietnam has 3 semesters per year, in each semester you enrol into a maximum of 4 courses. The duration of programs is flexible and can be adapted on an individual basis upon enrolment
- Program fees are priced and invoiced in Vietnam Dong (VND) by semester.
- Payment in other currencies will be converted to VND at the exchange rate on that day. Bank transfer is the preferred method of payment.
- The fees in USD are ONLY applicable to those international students who arrange for payment from overseas, as per Circular No. 32/2013/TT-NHNN.
RMIT Vietnam’s MIB faculty is comprised of dedicated full-time academics and visiting professors with extensive global experience across the corporate, government and academic sectors.
Our facilitated learning approach incorporates business mentoring support, case studies and work- integrated courses that contextualise your learning.
With flexible delivery modes, opportunities for international study, and courses that integrate seamlessly, our postgraduate programs can be tailored to meet your individual needs.
You can choose to study between one and four courses each semester.
You also have the option of studying courses in Hanoi or HCMC, depending on your schedule.
Our courses are offered in a variety of delivery modes to suit different needs:
- DAY: One 3-hour session every week during business hours
- EVENING: One 3-hour session every week during the evening, normally 6 - 9pm
- INTENSIVE: Four consecutive days, normally Fri-Mon, 8:30am - 5:30pm
- SPLIT INTENSIVE: Two separate weekends during the semester, normally Sat-Sun 8:30am - 5:30pm
- ONLINE: Entirely online - for select courses only
- BLENDED: Combination of online and face-to-face with two intensive days, normally Sat-Sun, 8:30am - 5:30pm
Short courses overseas are also another way RMIT offers flexibility and accelerated study.
Ongoing assessment throughout the program includes assignments, research, case study analysis, group presentations and examinations.
"Studying the MIB at RMIT University Vietnam gave me a kick-start in my current career. Achieving an international Master degree within international business placed me in an unique position in the Swedish job market. As I come from Sweden and have been living abroad in the USA, Norway and Spain, I already had a good grasp of business in the European region. Learning in Vietnam further developed my global outlook. At RMIT, I enjoyed working with students from many different countries."