This scholarship is awarded to RMIT Vietnam alumni who will commence Master by Coursework program at RMIT Australia.
In order to qualify for this scholarship you must:
- be alumni who completed a RMIT degree from the Vietnam campuses. This can include:
- an undergraduate degree or postgraduate degree (including those who undertake exchange for up to 1 year in RMIT Melbourne campuses or at a partner university)
- packaged RMIT Vietnam Undergraduate and RMIT Melbourne Postgraduate offer holders*
- have an offer letter and enrol in one of Masters by Coursework program at RMIT Australia
Terms and conditions
- This scholarship does not apply to:
- students who have only completed a pathway program (e.g. Unistart, Grad Certificate)
- Vietnamese graduates who completed their full degree in Melbourne
- dual campus or transfer students
- students who have previously transferred credits from another international or Vietnamese university into RMIT Vietnam.
- students who have an undergraduate or postgraduate degree from RMIT Vietnam, but who have undertaken an exchange program for up to 1 year at any other institution other than RMIT Melbourne, or partner universities.
- Applicants should not be in receipt of any other scholarship covering tuition fees
- You must maintain satisfactory academic progress in order to continue receiving the scholarship entitlement
- Students who are already granted the RMIT Vietnam Alumni Postgraduate Scholarship are allowed to change program in a future semester, the scholarship will apply to the new program
For full terms and conditions, please view the International Scholarships Terms and Conditions document.
There is no need to prepare any additional documentation or scholarship application for this scholarship. If you are successful, you will receive an offer letter with the scholarship details outlined.