English for University rebate 2021
In 2021, students studying English courses as part of the English for University or UniSTART (English) programs at RMIT in Vietnam will receive a rebate equivalent to 30% of their total English course fees upon enrolling in higher education.
Terms and conditions of the English rebate program
- The English rebate program is eligible for English for University and UniSTART students who remain continuously enrolled in English courses then enter a bachelor’s or master’s program at RMIT in Vietnam or Melbourne.
- If a student wishes to postpone their higher education, they are required to submit a Leave of Absence application and get approval from RMIT. To remain eligible for the rebate, they are allowed a Leave of Absence period of a maximum duration of two English terms (six months) or one higher education semester.
- The rebate will be deducted from the tuition fees payable for the first three semesters of the bachelor's or master’s program.
- This rebate is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Students in the English for University and UniSTART programs do not qualify for the family or alumni discount for tuition fees.
- Recipients of the rebate remain eligible for the family or alumni discount when they enter their higher education program.