- Payment using a bank card is accepted at RMIT Saigon South campus cashier: Level 1, Building 2, 702 Nguyen Van Linh Blvd., District 7, HCMC (Working hours: Monday to Friday, from 8am to 12pm and 1pm to 5pm).
- Payment using a bank card is accepted at Vietcombank – Ho Chi Minh City Branch Head Office (5 counters): Corporate banking services Department 2, 1st floor, VBB Tower, 5 Me Linh Square, District 1, HCMC.
Cash Deposit at Vietcombank
Cash deposit at all Vietcombank branches/ transaction offices nationwide. Click here for information about addresses and working hours of Vietcombank.
During trimester tuition collection period, RMIT Vietnam students will get priority services at the following transaction offices of Vietcombank. Please inform the bank tellers for instructions.
- Vietcombank – Ho Chi Minh City Branch Head Office: 5 counters
- Corporate banking services Department 2
- 1st floor, VBB Tower, 5 Me Linh Square, District 1, HCMC
- Ham Nghi Transaction Office: 132 Ham Nghi Street, Ben Thanh Ward, District 1, HCMC
- Gia Dinh Transaction Office: Ground floor - Yoco Building, 41 Nguyen Thi Minh Khai Street, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1, HCMC
- Nam Ky Khoi Nghia Transaction Office: Ground Floor 79 Nguyen Dinh Chieu Street, Ward 6, District 3, HCMC
- Hoang Van Thu Transaction Office: 193 Hoang Van Thu Street, Ward 9, Phu Nhuan District, HCMC
- Cong Hoa Transaction Office: 146 -148 Cong Hoa Street, Ward 12, Tan Binh District, HCMC
Students/Parents who want to make cash deposited at Vietcombank need to show ID or valid Passport or photographic documents according to Circular 22/2009/TT-NHNN dated 17 November 2009 of State Bank of Vietnam.