Payment using a Visa or Master card is accepted at Vietcombank's Ho Chi Minh Head Office
Corporate banking services Department 2- Counter No. 7 and No. 8,
1st floor, VBB Tower, 5 Me Linh Square, District 1, HCMC
Cash Deposit at RMIT Vietnam
At Cash Counter, Level 1, Building 2, 702 Nguyen Van Linh Blvd., District 7, HCMC
Working hours: Monday to Friday, from 8:00 to 12:00 ; 13:00 to 17:00.
(Note: If paying cash at the Cashier, a cash handling fee of ₫360,000 will be charged for all Tuition Fee payments)
Cash Deposit at Vietcombank
Cash deposit at all Vietcombank branches/ transaction offices nationwide.
During the trimester tuition collection period, RMIT students will get priority services at the following transaction offices of Vietcombank – Ho Chi Minh City branch. Please inform the bank tellers for instructions.
- Vietcombank – Ho Chi Minh City Branch Head Office: 5 counters
- Corporate banking services Department 2
- 1st floor, VBB Tower, 5 Me Linh Square, District 1, HCMC
- Ham Nghi Transaction Office: 132 Ham Nghi Street, Ben Thanh Ward, District 1, HCMC
- Gia Dinh Transaction Office: Ground floor - Yoco Building, 41 Nguyen Thi Minh Khai Street, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1, HCMC
- Nam Ky Khoi Nghia Transaction Office: Ground Floor 79 Nguyen Dinh Chieu Street, Ward 6, District 3, HCMC
- Hoang Van Thu Transaction Office: Ground Floor 79 Nguyen Dinh Chieu Street, Ward 6, District 3, HCMC
- Cong Hoa Transaction Office: 146 -148 Cong Hoa Street, Ward 12, Tan Binh District, HCMC
Cash Deposit at ANZ Bank
Pay at 39 Le Duan Street, District 1, HCMC
ANZ opening hours: Monday to Friday, from 8:00 to 17:00.
Please provide the following details on the Deposit slip, Telegraphic Transfer (TT) Application or content of transfer:
- Student name
- Student ID (or Birth Date only if Student ID has not been issued)
- Details of fees (E.g.: “Tuition fees” or “Accommodation fees”)
Note: Students/Parents who want to make cash deposited at Vietcombank or ANZ Bank need to show: ID or valid Passport or photographic documents according to Circular 22/2009/TT-NHNN dated 17 Nov. 2009 of State Bank of Viet Nam. Bring your invoice to make sure of the correct amount to be paid.