Who can enter?
Open to all high school students in Grade 11 and 12 in Vietnam participating in teams (minimum of two and maximum of three members per team).
Sustainable Tourism Development through Innovation
Innovation in tourism refers to the creation of something new or to a change that can be made to an existing product or idea. Areas that can be considered:
- Attractions - amusement parks, museums, architecture, theatres, shopping centres
- Accessibility - transport infrastructure, public transit services, and measures for people with mobility limitations and disabilities
- Amenities - accommodation, gastronomy, and leisure pursuits
- Available packages - service bundles by intermediaries to increase awareness of a destination's uniqueness
- Activities - all activities which attract tourists to the destination
Each team must submit 01 proposal (report) and 01 video with creative solutions/ideas to build tourism by embracing innovation for sustainable development in Vietnam. Any application of AVSC that can solve a real-world problem is welcomed.