Teaching at undergraduate and graduate levels; courses include Interpretation and Translation, Introduction to Linguistics, Pragmatics, Discourse Analysis, Cross-cultural Studies, Effective Communication Skills, Academic and Professional Literacy, Curriculum Design and Innovation, Testing and Assessment, Research Methodology, Appropriate Methodology, Applied Critical Thinking, EFL/ESL (English as a Foreign/Second Language), Language Integrated Skills, Academic Writing, Public Speaking, Interview Skills.
- Designing and developing courses for two new majors (Language and Interpretation and Translation) for Bachelor of Languages, RMIT, Vietnam (2017 – current).
- Designed course and textbook on Applied Critical Thinking for first-year undergraduate and graduate students of all fields, Thu Dau Mot University, Binh Duong, Vietnam (from 2014, second edition 2019). Undergoing expansion to other institutions.
- Established and developed a new Professional English Training Programme (PET) for the International School of Business, University of Economics, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam (2013-2014).
- Established and developed the course “Business Academic Skills in English” at both BA and MA levels for the International School of Business, University of Economics, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam (2013-2014).
- Designed and developed MA in TESOL courses “Advanced Methodology”, “Teaching Practice”, “Second Language Acquisition”, and “Discourse Analysis and EFL Teaching” for the Open University- Ho Chi Minh City and Can Tho University (since 2008)
- Established and developed central Vietnam’s first MA in TESOL programme (approved by the Ministry of Education and Training of Vietnam) at Hue University (1995).
- Established and developed a new four-year BA major in International Studies at Hue University (2005).
- Establishing and developing new majors, short-term and long-term training courses.