1. Check your eligibility
Select the program that you are interested in.
2. Prepare your documents
- Scholarship Application Form
- A notarised copy of your High School Diploma and Academic Transcripts
- Two ID photos (size 3x4) taken at most 6 months prior to application
- A copy of your ID card or passport
- A current copy of your CV
- Any evidence of English language ability (if any)
- Evidence of your financial status
- Two reference letters (from 300 to maximum 500 words/each letter) which support the eligibility of the applicant for the scholarship and clearly state the reasons why the applicant should be selected using the above listed Selection Criteria. One reference letter must be from a community organisation that you have been involved with for at least 1 year (involved activities: volunteering with, working with, being sponsored, etc.), and the other must be from your teacher/school.
- Personal statement: A letter (from 300 to maximum 500 words) stating why you should be awarded the scholarship against the above listed Selection Criteria. Please use the following to guide your writing:
- Your intended major (program) and goals for university
- What education in your intended program will help you achieve?
- Why RMIT should select you as an opportunity scholarship recipient
- Your relevant academic, extracurricular, school, community and leadership activities
3. Submit your application
Submit all documents to Sao Mai Center for the Blind before 5 pm (GMT+7) Thursday, 30 July 2020 via:
- email by sending your completed application to: firstname.lastname@example.org. The subject of your email must be ‘Your full name_RMIT – Sao Mai Center for the Blind Opportunity Scholarship 2020 Application’.
- postal service or in-person to Sao Mai Center for the Blind address below. The mail subject should be ‘Your full name_RMIT – Sao Mai Center for the Blind Opportunity Scholarship 2020 Application’.
Sao Mai Center for the Blind
Address: 52/22 Huynh Thien Loc Street, Hoa Thanh Ward, Tan Phu District, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Tel: (+84) 28 7302 4488