We all belong to the RMIT community, but each of us experiences university in a unique way. Which part of our community do you connect with the most? Is it a club, an activity, a place, a group of friends, or something else? Tell us when you feel the most at home, the most belonging, and why.
What to submit
In this contest you can pretty submit anything that suits your style. You can submit your work as an individual or with friends. In fact, there’s no stopping an entire club to submit something!
- Video - it can be a polished video or a simple selfie of you talking, singing, etc. Just keep it under 90 seconds.
- Written submissions - Essays under 300 words please. Poems are ok too.
- Imagery - photos and photo essays, graphic design, t-shirt design, sketches, etc.
- Other - if you’re not sure whether your idea is suitable, just contact email@example.com
Judging and Prizes
Your submission will be judged on two criteria:
- Originality and creativity - How imaginative is your project? Plagiarised work will not be accepted.
- Relevance to theme - How well does your submission answer the questions above?
Prizes will be awarded for the top three submissions as ranked by a panel of judges plus three consolation prizes. Submissions may be exhibited later in the semester as part of a Where We Belong event.
- First prize $250
- Second $150
- Third $100
- 3 Consolations at $25 each
How to enter
Deadline: The deadline has passed. Questions can be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.