Summer Program in Vietnam
Come and join students from all around the world in an intensive 3-week for-credit study program in Ho Chi Minh City, one of the world’s most dynamic cities!
Please find some information about our Summer Program below:
Program Name: Summer Program at RMIT Vietnam
Program Dates: June - July 2020
Location: RMIT Vietnam ((Saigon South and Hanoi Campus)
Application Deadline: 14 April 2020
Students can take one of the following courses:
- VART3660: Vietnamese Photography Studio: Ho Chi Minh City through the lens (Saigon South Campus)
- GRAP2777: Contemporary and Traditional Vietnamese Fashion Studies (Saigon South Campus)
- BUSM4669: Cross-cultural Management (Hanoi Campus)
Each course is worth 12 RMIT Credit Points (click here for credit matching)
- The tuition fee is US$1,500 per each course enrolled. This does not cover the cost of accommodation, insurance, and other living expenses.
- Tuition fee waivers might be available for students nominated by our exchange partner universities.
Please contact us or your home university for more information.
There are various options for accommodation in Ho Chi Minh City, including short-term rentals and affordable hotels.
The estimated cost is around US$300 – US$500 per month. RMIT Vietnam can support students in searching for an appropriate accommodation.
Please contact us for more information.
Students need to purchase health insurance.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.