The Bachelor of Business (Management) provides you with knowledge and skills across a range of management theories and practices, and the ability to evaluate and apply these in dealing with complex issues in managing and leading organisations, particularly those related to organisational behaviour, ethics and governance, leading for change, and strategic management.
On successful completion of this program you will be able to:
- Apply broad theoretical and technical knowledge of business practice in diverse contexts.
- Integrate specialist theoretical knowledge with technical skills to provide in-depth professional advice related to organisational structures, financial, marketing and human resource aspects of a contemporary organisation.
- Critically analyse and synthesise information to formulate effective business decisions.
- Apply reasoned judgements to solve problems in a variety of business contexts with reference to ethical, regulatory and global perspectives.
- Reflect on performance feedback to identify and action strategies for improvement.
- Communicate business data and concepts to professionals and non-professionals in diverse contexts.
- Apply an adaptive and collaborative approach to working with others in a variety of business and professional contexts.
- Integrate and apply professional theory with practice in authentic Work Integrated Learning (WIL) contexts.