Bachelor of Business (Economics and Finance) graduates are able to provide value-adding advice from two disciplines that will enable individuals, public and private organizations to make commercially informed decisions. You will be able to integrate theoretical and technical proficiency in a range of economic and finance applications and contexts that enable you to respond to specific situations and the needs of clients with differing understandings and from a diversity of cultural backgrounds.
On successful completion of this program you will be able to:
- Apply broad theoretical and technical knowledge of business practice in diverse contexts.
- Integrate economic and finance theory, technical knowledge and quantitative, econometric and statistical methods to provide in-depth professional advice to businesses, other organisations and governments
- Critically analyse and synthesise information to formulate effective business decisions.
- Apply reasoned judgements to solve problems in a variety of business contexts with reference to ethical, regulatory and global perspectives.
- Reflect on performance feedback to identify action strategies for improvement.
- Communicate business data and concepts to professionals and non-professionals in diverse contexts.
- Apply an adaptive and collaborative approach to working with others in a variety of business and professional contexts.
- Integrate and apply professional theory with practice in authentic Work Integrated Learning (WIL) contexts.