The range of program learning outcomes addressed in the program greatly enhances graduate recognition and mobility.
In this program, students will actively engage in the policy framework, technology infrastructure and operational mechanisms for developing sustainable global trade.
On the successful completion of this program students will be able to:
- Critically analyse and contrast contemporary issues, arguments, theories and practice within the context of a rapidly changing global trade environment.
- Engage and utilise analytical tools in order to develop innovative solutions to current complex global transactions.
- Critically analyse leadership capacity and technology proficiency, identify and explain legal, ethical social, economic and environmental implications to a variety of audiences.
- Conduct and manage business and trade activities across borders, cultures and communities ethically, sustainably and by utilising digital and communication technologies.
- Demonstrate a high level of interpersonal skills, including collaboration, critical thinking, persuasive communication (oral, written) and consulting, in a range of contexts.
- Apply and integrate theories studied in the program within authentic Work Integrated Learning (WIL) contexts and industry settings.
- Apply research principles and authentic methods to global trade challenges and solutions, and make reasoned judgments about contemporary global business practices.