Foundation Studies is chosen by students all over the world as their pathway to higher education at RMIT.
With a curriculum comparable in standard to an Australian year 12 curriculum, Foundation Studies gives you a seamless pathway to your university journey. You will study the subjects that align with your interests and study goals, gaining the knowledge, skills and confidence you need for future academic success.
Located in the vibrant and dynamic RMIT campuses in Vietnam, you will get the opportunity to be immersed in an international university environment with a wide range of activities and events. To ensure you get the best start to your studies, you will also get access to all university services such as careers counselling, and academic and wellbeing support.
Our specialist staff will support you every step of the way. We provide opportunities to develop your global and social network, setting you up for success at RMIT and into the future.
Why choose Foundation Studies at RMIT?
- Direct pathway into undergraduate programs at RMIT
- Develop your discipline-specific knowledge and English language skills
- Enjoy a vibrant, dynamic campus at an international university
- Engage with specialised equipment and navigate RMIT’s learning spaces, processes and systems with support from our friendly teams
- Experience different teaching methods and styles of assessment to be well-prepared for your undergraduate studies
Foundation Studies is delivered by RMIT Training (CRICOS provider number: 01912G), a company owned by RMIT University.
*Note: Foundation Studies is comparable to an Australian year 12 curriculum. Completion of this program does not result in a Vietnamese high school diploma.