Winners will be formally honoured at graduation where they will be presented with a plaque and make a valedictory speech.
- You appear to be on track to qualify for RMIT Vietnam Graduation in March 2021.
- You qualify to receive your undergraduate degree with Distinction or equivalent.
- You have engaged in social responsibility and service to the University community.
- You register to attend the graduation ceremony by the deadline.
Applications open from 9 December 2020. Applicants complete the online RMIT Vietnam Chairman’s Award Application Form by 5:00 pm, Monday, 18 January 2021.
- A personal statement (maximum 500 words) outlining why the applicant is a suitable candidate for the award;
- Recommendation letters: from a social organisation, University organisation or club, and a lecturer;
- Evidence/Portfolio demonstrating social responsibility and services to the RMIT Vietnam community.
Selection will take into account:
- contribution and impact to the RMIT community
- evidence of social responsibility contribution and initiatives
- academic achievement at RMIT
- Open call for applications: 9 Dec 2020
- Application deadline: 5:00 pm, Monday, 18 January 2021
- Result announcement: 9 Feb 2021
- Presentation of award: 29-30 Mar 2021 (Saigon South); 1 April 2021 (Hanoi)