The Confirmation of Enrolment letter can be used as a supporting document in various circumstances that require the University to certify your enrolment status. They include visa application, job application, further study, etc.
To request, please follow the steps below:
- Fill in this online form to place your request. No fee is required.
- Your Confirmation of Enrolment letter should be ready at RMIT Connect within five (5) business days, excluding the submission day.
- For example, if the request is submitted on 7 September 2020, the letter will be available for pickup on Monday 14 September 2020. Please note all confirmation letters that are not picked up within 3 months after the issuance date will be discarded.
- If your request takes longer than 5 working days to process, the University will inform you on the due day.
- Please complete all the required items to make your request. If the University needs to contact you for verification purposes, the processing time of your letter will be longer than the standard 5 working days.
If you are not sure how much details should be included to fit your purpose or have any questions about this letter, please contact RMIT Connect.