These scholarships are available exclusively to students with outstanding design skills, strong creative potential, and motivation to contribute to the design culture of the Master of Architecture.
- 25% of Higher Education tuition fees: 6 scholarships available
Note: RMIT management reserves the right to adjust the values and allocation of scholarships at its discretion.
To be eligible for this scholarship, you must meet the program’s entry requirements.
Scholarships are awarded to selected applicants who demonstrate outstanding design skills and potential for creative leadership in the Master of Architecture program.
How to apply
Scholarship applicants need to tick the “Scholarship box” on page 2 of Application form for postgraduate programs. No additional document is required beyond the application package for admission to Master of Architecture.
- RMIT Vietnam will only consider candidates who have provided all required documents.
- RMIT Vietnam will not be responsible if your application fails to reach us by the application closing date.
- Applications and supporting documents submitted after the closing date will not be considered.
- The application fee is non-refundable.
- 25 August 2017, 5pm: Application deadline
- 15 September 2017: Scholarship recipients notified
- Saigon South campus: +(84 28) 3776 1369 ; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hanoi City campus: +(84 24) 3726 1460 ; email@example.com
Before applying, we recommend reading the Scholarship terms and conditions.