Registration and payment
- For applying for attending conference, you can submit the abstract of papers to Secretary of the ICASL 2019 (firstname.lastname@example.org) by February 24, 2019.
- Full papers should be submitted by April 28, 2019.
To prepare manuscripts, authors are asked to closely follow the "Instructions to Contributors". Manuscripts will be refereed according to the standards of AJSL. See the website for details: www.ajsl.info. Selected manuscripts from the ICASL 2019 will be invited to submit for the publication consideration in the special issue of the Asian Journal of Shipping and Logistics.
If your paper is accepted, you can REGISTER HERE.
- Registration Fees: US$ 280/delegate; US$ 150/PhD student.
- Deadline for registration and payment: May 12, 2019.
Accommodation: Information will be sent directly to registers.
Do not hesitate to contact our Secretaries of the conference at email@example.com:
- Dr. Minho HA, Assistant Professor, Incheon National University, Korea
- Dr. Reza Akbari, Lecturer, RMIT University Vietnam