The Provincial Scholarship provides students in certain provincial regions access to higher education.
In 2017, RMIT Vietnam is offering students in selected Northern cities or provinces and the Mekong Delta this scholarship.
- 50% of English and higher education tuition fees: 1 scholarship available (Northern cities or provinces*)
- 50% of English and higher education tuition fees: 1 scholarship available (Mekong Delta provinces*)
- Selected Northern cities or provinces are Hai Duong, Hai Phong, Hung Yen, Nam Dinh, Ninh Binh, Thai Binh, Vinh Phuc, Lao Cai, Yen Bai, Dien Bien, Hoa Binh, Lai Chau, Son La, Ha giang, Cao Bang, Bac Kan, Lang Son, Tuyen Quang, Thai Nguyen, Phu Tho, Bac Giang, Quang Ninh, Bac Ninh, Ha Nam, and Thanh Hoa.
- Selected Mekong Delta provinces are Can Tho, Tien Giang, An Giang, and Dong Thap.
To be eligible for this scholarship, you must:
- Have completed grade 12 in one of the selected cities or provinces
- Have achieved a grade 12 high school GPA of minimum 8.5/10 or equivalent
- Have evidence of English language proficiency at a level of IELTS (Academic) 5.0 (no band below 4.5) or equivalent
Past Academic Performance is assessed by the selection committee and ranked according to the eligibility criteria. The top ranked applicant of each province will receive scholarship of 50%. Past Academic Performance is weighted as follows: 60% GPA Year 12 + 30% GPA Year 11 + 10% GPA Year 10.