- RMIT Saigon South
- RMIT Hanoi City
As a researcher, you can make a real difference to society.
The business PhD at RMIT Vietnam is a research degree program – this means you will demonstrate intellectual independence, and your work is expected to make a significant and original contribution to knowledge.
You will develop advanced research skills that will prepare you for a career in academia and other settings in which systematic and critical analytical skills are required.
This program is run by the School of Business & Management at RMIT Vietnam and the Graduate School of Business and Law at RMIT Melbourne.
Doctoral Degree qualifications are located at level 10 of the Australian Qualifications Framework (AQF). The purpose of the Doctoral Degree (PhD) is to apply a substantial body of knowledge to research, investigate and develop new knowledge in one or more fields of investigation.
RMIT Vietnam admits applicants on the basis of their demonstrated capacity to conduct independent research. Places are competitive and subject to academic supervisor availability and suitability of proposed research. To be eligible for admission to an RMIT Vietnam program you must satisfy the eligibility and fit to one of the following research areas:
- Accounting education
- Auditing, accountability and regulation
- Financial accounting
- Social and environmental accountability
- Corporate governance
- Economics finance and marketing
- Innovation economics
- Development economics
- Cultural economics
- Applied economic modelling
- Behavioural economics
- Experimental economics
- Corporate governance/social responsibility
- Capital markets and financial institutions
- Financial instruments
- International finance
- Product innovation
- Social marketing
- Electronic marketing
- Services marketing
- Macro marketing
- Integrated marketing communications
- Business-to-business marketing
- Consumer behavior
- Buyer behaviour
- Customer relationship management
- Consumer psychology
- Service quality
RMIT admits applicants on the basis of their demonstrated capacity to conduct independent research.
|Full time study of 3-4 years||234,213,000/Year||10,250/Year|
- Fees are priced and invoiced in Vietnam Dong (VND) by semester.
- Payment in other currencies will be converted to VND at the exchange rate on that day. Bank transfer is the preferred method of payment.
- The USD fee noted above is to be used as a guide only. The USD fee is quoted to overseas students as per Circular No. 32/2013/TT_NHNN, article 4.16.b.
- Complete a compulsory research methods course
- Receive training in research integrity and ethics
- Select studies in qualitative and quantitative research techniques
- Complete a thesis/project which demonstrates your contribution to the field and your ability to communicate complex research for peers and the community, to an international standard.