- RMIT Saigon South
- RMIT Hanoi City
Be part of the future of marketing, and develop the skills that employers need.
Digital marketing is transforming the way we do business and sell products and services. RMIT’s new Bachelor of Digital Marketing is designed in collaboration with industry experts, so it gives you a foundation in traditional marketing techniques and theory, and then develops the digital marketing skills you need in today’s business environment.
You will become a strategic thinker with an entrepreneurial outlook who can use digital media to sell and promote products and services.
Study digital marketing at RMIT and you will gain a competitive edge and future-proof your career.
Digital transformation across multiple industries will continue to drive recruitment in 2017. There will be strong competition for digital marketing specialists.
Ref:Robert Walters salary survey 2017
RMIT’s Bachelor of Digital Marketing responds directly to the rapidly evolving needs of employers and gives you the edge when job seeking.
Businesses now demand a new set of marketing skills as they move from traditional to digital marketing strategies, and digital marketers are needed in almost every organisation. Career opportunities include:
- Digital marketing manager
- Marketing manager
- Brand manager
- Marketing campaign analyst
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) manager
- Social media marketing specialist
- Project consultant
- Brand strategist
- Advertising consultant
- Digital production coordinator
- Account director.
The Bachelor of Digital Marketing includes two 12-week workplace internships where you will work with industry to develop your skill-set. Participation in workshops and industry seminars are also part of our ‘real-world’ learning and teaching approach.
Assessment methods include responses to client briefs, market research, group presentations, and reports.
You can study for one or two semesters in RMIT Melbourne, or at one of our 200+ partner universities worldwide.
- High school graduation diploma with a minimum GPA of 7.0/10.0 for Grade 12, for other international qualifications please view entry requirements by country ; or
- Successfully complete the UniSTART for Business with a minimum GPA of 1.0/4.0 with no double fail of a course
- If you have completed or partially completed a similar program at another institution you may be accepted with some academic credit, or exemptions, being granted toward this program.
Successfully complete RMIT English Advanced or complete one of the following English proficiency tests:
- IELTS (Academic) 6.5+ (no band below 6.0)
- TOEFL iBT 92+ (no band below 20)
- Pearson Test of English (Academic) 58+ (no communication band below 50)
- Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE) or Proficiency (CPE) 176+ (no band below 169)
For other international English entry requirements, please view English equivalency requirements.
Note: TOEFL, IELTS, Pearson and Cambridge results are recognised for two years from the test date. RMIT English results are recognised for one year from the test date.
Please contact the RMIT Vietnam Student Recruitment team for more information.
|Courses||STANDARD FEES||FIXED FEES(*)|
(*) Fixed Fees Program: for first semester students who would like to fix their course tuition fees for a specified period of a Higher Education degree program. The fixed fee program guards against potential fee increases and currency fluctuations.
- RMIT Vietnam has 3 semesters per year, in each semester you enrol into a maximum of 4 courses. The duration of programs is flexible and can be adapted on an individual basis upon enrolment.
- The program fees are set in Vietnam Dong (VND) and invoiced by semester.
- Payment in other currencies will be converted to VND at the exchange rate on that day. Bank transfer is the preferred method of payment.
- The USD fee noted above is to be used as a guide only. The USD fee is quoted to overseas students as per Circular No. 32/2013/TT_NHNN, article 4.16.b.
“Digital is part of every effective marketing plan nowadays, so RMIT has taken the initiative to lead Vietnam’s higher education sector by introducing this exciting new program. Our students will graduate work-ready and be at the forefront of digital marketing.”
Associate Lecturer, School of Business & Management.