- RMIT Saigon South
- RMIT Hanoi City
Be part of the new marketing era: Get a competitive edge, learn the latest the digital marketing techniques, and future-proof your career.
Digital marketing is transforming the way we do business and sell products and services. RMIT’s new Bachelor of Digital Marketing is designed in collaboration with industry experts, so it gives you a foundation in traditional marketing techniques and theory, and then develops the digital marketing skills you need in today’s business environment.
You will become a strategic thinker with an entrepreneurial outlook who can use digital media to sell and promote products and services.
RMIT’s Bachelor of Digital Marketing responds directly to the rapidly evolving needs of employers and gives you the edge when job seeking.
Businesses now demand a new set of marketing skills as they move from traditional to digital marketing strategies, and digital marketers are needed in almost every organisation. Career opportunities include:
- Digital marketing manager
- Marketing manager
- Brand manager
- Marketing campaign analyst
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) manager
- Social media marketing specialist
- Project consultant
- Brand strategist
- Advertising consultant
- Digital production coordinator
- Account director.
The Bachelor of Digital Marketing includes two 12-week workplace internships where you will work with industry to develop your skill-set. Participation in workshops and industry seminars are also part of our ‘real-world’ learning and teaching approach.
Assessment methods include responses to client briefs, market research, group presentations, and reports.
You can study for one or two semesters in RMIT Melbourne, or at one of our 200+ partner universities worldwide.
- High school graduation diploma with a minimum GPA of 7.0/10.0 for Grade 12, for other international qualifications please view entry requirements by country ; or
- Successfully complete the UniSTART for Business with a minimum GPA of 1.0/4.0 with no double fail of a course
- If you have completed or partially completed a similar program at another institution you may be accepted with some academic credit, or exemptions, being granted toward this program.
Successfully complete RMIT English Advanced or complete one of the following English proficiency tests:
- IELTS (Academic) 6.5+ (no band below 6.0)
- TOEFL iBT 79+ (with minimum score of 13 in Reading, 12 in Listening, 18 in Speaking and 21 in Writing)
- Pearson Test of English (Academic) 58+ (no communication band below 50)
- Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE) or Proficiency (CPE) 176+ (no band below 169)
For other international English entry requirements, please view English equivalency requirements.
Note: TOEFL, IELTS, Pearson and Cambridge results are recognised for two years from the test date. RMIT English results are recognised for one year from the test date.
Please contact the RMIT Vietnam Student Recruitment team for more information.
Students can choose standard fee or fixed fee program. Payments can be made each semester, on a course-by-course basis.
Standard tuition fee 2019
- Annual tuition fee: 11,589 USD ~ 277,920,000 VND (based on full time study load - 8 courses)
- Whole program fee: 34,769 USD ~ 833,760,000 VND (24 courses - 288 credits)
Fixed fee 2019
- Annual tuition fee*: 12,387 USD ~ 297,043,000 VND (based on full time study load - 8 courses)
- Whole program fee*: 37,161 USD ~ 891,130,000 VND (24 courses - 288 credits)
(*) Fixed Fees are offered to brand new students who would like to fix their course tuition fees for a specified period of a Higher Education degree program. The fixed fee program guards against potential fee increases and currency fluctuations. All fees noted above with * are fixed fees, and are correct for 2019.
- The duration of programs is flexible and can be adapted on an individual basis upon enrolment.
- Program fees are priced and invoiced in Vietnam Dong (VND).
- Payment in other currencies will be converted to VND at the exchange rate on that day. Bank transfer is the preferred method of payment.
- The fees in USD are ONLY applicable to those international students who arrange for payment from overseas, as per Circular No. 32/2013/TT-NHNN.
“Digital is part of every effective marketing plan nowadays, so RMIT has taken the initiative to lead Vietnam’s higher education sector by introducing this exciting new program. Our students will graduate work-ready and be at the forefront of digital marketing.”
Associate Lecturer, School of Business & Management.