- RMIT Saigon South
- RMIT Hanoi City
Aligned with trends in the modern business world, this program sets you on the path to becoming a business leader in any industry.
You will learn how to deal with complex issues, lead teams and make business decisions applicable across a variety of organisational structures.
The program provides a broad understanding of key management areas, such as human resources, marketing, finance, corporate sustainability, strategic management, leadership, and creativity and innovation.
The program will equip you with the soft skills that employers are looking for, such as strategic thinking, ethical and socially responsible decision making, managing innovation, effectively managing people through change and managing in cross-cultural environments.
You will have the flexibility to study minors in other business areas and select elective courses from other disciplines.
Graduates with work-ready skills are in high demand, and management opportunities can be found in most industry segments, including:
- finance and securities
- governance and compliance
- health care
- human resources and training
- manufacturing and construction
- marketing and advertising
- operations, planning and logistics
- tourism, travel and hospitality
- Teaching methods include face-to-face delivery, tutorials, workshops and industry seminars.
- Ongoing assessment throughout the semester includes examinations, essays, reports, presentations, group projects, research projects, laboratory projects and practical assignments.
- High school graduation diploma with a minimum GPA of 7.0/10.0 for Grade 12, for other international qualifications please view entry requirements by country; or
- Successfully complete the UniSTART for Business with a minimum GPA of 1.0/4.0 with no double fail of a course
- If you have completed or partially completed a similar program at another institution you may be accepted with some academic credit, or exemptions, being granted toward this program.
Successfully complete RMIT English Advanced or complete one of the following English proficiency tests:
- IELTS (Academic) 6.5+ (no band below 6.0)
- TOEFL iBT 79+ (with minimum score of 13 in Reading, 12 in Listening, 18 in Speaking and 21 in Writing)
- Pearson Test of English (Academic) 58+ (no communication band below 50)
- Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE) or Proficiency (CPE) 176+ (no band below 169)
For other international English entry requirements, please view English equivalency requirements.
Note: TOEFL, IELTS, Pearson and Cambridge results are recognised for two years from the test date. RMIT English results are recognised for one year from the test date.
Please contact the RMIT Vietnam Student Recruitment team for more information.
Students can choose standard fee or fixed fee program. Payments can be made each semester, on a course-by-course basis.
Standard tuition fee 2019
- Annual tuition fee: 11,589 USD ~ 277,920,000 VND (based on full time study load - 8 courses)
- Whole program fee: 34,769 USD ~ 833,760,000 VND (24 courses - 288 credits)
Fixed fee 2019
- Annual tuition fee*: 12,387 USD ~ 297,043,000 VND (based on full time study load - 8 courses)
- Whole program fee*: 37,161 USD ~ 891,130,000 VND (24 courses - 288 credits)
(*) Fixed Fees are offered to brand new students who would like to fix their course tuition fees for a specified period of a Higher Education degree program. The fixed fee program guards against potential fee increases and currency fluctuations. All fees noted above with * are fixed fees, and are correct for 2019.
- The duration of programs is flexible and can be adapted on an individual basis upon enrolment.
- Program fees are priced and invoiced in Vietnam Dong (VND).
- Payment in other currencies will be converted to VND at the exchange rate on that day. Bank transfer is the preferred method of payment.
- The fees in USD are ONLY applicable to those international students who arrange for payment from overseas, as per Circular No. 32/2013/TT-NHNN.
"Since completing the program in 2016, I’ve become a project consultant at the American consultancy firm APCO Worldwide. I’m in a team that advises clients in corporate public affairs and in doing business in Southeast Asia. The firm has offered me opportunities to grow and learn at a regional level. At RMIT, I liked the diversity, the teaching quality and the access to study resources. The soft analytical skills that I developed at RMIT have been the main drivers of my career success."
Le Minh Thai