- RMIT Saigon South
- RMIT Hanoi City
Logistics and supply chain management professionals manage people, products and processes. They move items around the world, devise strategies to help businesses run more efficiently, and deliver value to the customers of a brand or product.
Globalisation and economic integration is driving demand for managers with expertise in logistics and supply chain management, and companies in Vietnam and the ASEAN region are actively seeking professionals with knowledge and experience in these areas.
You will gain a foundation in logistics activities such as procurement, operations management, transportation, distribution and supply chain design, and develop the additional skills required to become a leader ready to enhance Vietnam’s productivity and competitiveness in the dynamic global marketplace.
The RMIT difference: Our strong partnerships with industry ensure you gain the practical skills expected by employers, and we offer all students an internship to hone these skills.
There is a growing need for managers with expertise in logistics and supply chain management in Vietnam and the ASEAN region. You will be capable of taking on a broad range of roles including:
- Teaching methods include face-to-face delivery, tutorials, classes, workshops and industry seminars.
- Ongoing assessment throughout the program includes examinations, essays, reports, presentations, group projects, research projects, laboratory projects and practical assignments.
- Industry partners are a key component of the program, and you will have access to professional mentors, guest speakers and internship opportunities.
- Our huge network of industry partners comprises some of the biggest names in business including Acumatica, Bel, Coats, Colgate-Palmolive, Damco, Datalogic, Decathlon, DKSH, DHL, Geodis Wilson, Lazada, L’Oreal, Linfox, Marriott Renaissance, Metro C&C, Nestle, Perfetti Van Melle, Tan Son Nhat Services, Thai Binh Shoes and Unilever.
- High school graduation diploma with a minimum GPA of 7.0/10.0 for Grade 12, for other international qualifications please view entry requirements by country; or
- Successfully complete the UniSTART for Business with a minimum GPA of 1.0/4.0 with no double fail of a course
- If you have completed or partially completed a similar program at another institution you may be accepted with some academic credit, or exemptions, being granted toward this program.
Successfully complete RMIT English Advanced or complete one of the following English proficiency tests:
- IELTS (Academic) 6.5+ (no band below 6.0)
- TOEFL iBT 92+ (no band below 20)
- Pearson Test of English (Academic) 58+ (no communication band below 50)
- Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE) or Proficiency (CPE) 176+ (no band below 169)
For other international English entry requirements, please view English equivalency requirements.
Note: TOEFL, IELTS, Pearson and Cambridge results are recognised for two years from the test date. RMIT English results are recognised for one year from the test date.
Please contact the RMIT Vietnam Student Recruitment team for more information.
|Courses||STANDARD FEES||FIXED FEES(*)|
(*) Fixed Fees Program: for first semester students who would like to fix their course tuition fees for a specified period of a Higher Education degree program. The fixed fee program guards against potential fee increases and currency fluctuations.
- RMIT Vietnam has 3 semesters per year, in each semester you enrol into a maximum of 4 courses. The duration of programs is flexible and can be adapted on an individual basis upon enrolment
- Program fees are priced and invoiced in Vietnam Dong (VND) by semester.
- Payment in other currencies will be converted to VND at the exchange rate on that day. Bank transfer is the preferred method of payment.
- The USD fee noted above is to be used as a guide only. The USD fee is quoted to overseas students as per Circular No. 32/2013/TT_NHNN, article 4.16.b.