- RMIT Saigon South
- RMIT Hanoi City
Position yourself for a rewarding career of managing and motivating workforces in a range or organisational settings with this new human resources (HR) degree.
The program prepares you to meet standards of professional excellence and become a competitive job seeker in the HR field through the development of knowledge and skills that are recognised in Australia and elsewhere.
The curriculum integrates theory with technical skills and covers all aspects of managing people in organisations, including employment relations, health and safety, personnel wellbeing, HR development, managing performance in organisations, international HR management, and negotiation and advocacy.
Understanding the fundamentals in HR management and the contemporary challenges faced by employees, managers and organisations will equip you to transition into the workforce.
The learning approach links formal learning with professional practice through designated Work Integrated Learning (WIL) courses that involve industry-based projects, simulations or placements.
Successful completion of the program will help you to obtain employment in a wide variety of occupations such as:
- talent acquisition manager
- human resources advisor
- health and safety officer
- trade union officer
- recruitment officer
- rewards and remuneration advisor
- employee relations consultant
- learning and development officer
This program is accredited by the Australian Human Resource Institute, providing the industry-standard certification for human resources professionals.
- Teaching methods include face-to-face delivery, tutorials, workshops and industry seminars.
- Ongoing assessment throughout the semester includes examinations, essays, reports, presentations, group projects, research projects and practical assignments.
- High school graduation diploma with a minimum GPA of 7.0/10.0 for Grade 12 (for other international qualifications, please view entry requirements by country); or
- Successfully complete the UniSTART for Business with a minimum GPA of 1.0/4.0 with no double fail of a course.
- If you have completed or partially completed a similar program at another institution, you may be accepted with some academic credit or exemptions being granted toward this program.
Successfully complete RMIT English Advanced or complete one of the following English proficiency tests:
- IELTS (Academic) 6.5+ (no band below 6.0)
- TOEFL iBT 79+ (with minimum score of 13 in Reading, 12 in Listening, 18 in Speaking and 21 in Writing)
- Pearson Test of English (Academic) 58+ (no communication band below 50)
- Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE) or Proficiency (CPE) 176+ (no band below 169)
For other international English entry requirements, please view English equivalency requirements.
Note: TOEFL, IELTS, Pearson and Cambridge results are recognised for two years from the test date. RMIT English results are recognised for one year from the test date.
Please contact our consultants for more information.
Students can choose standard fee or fixed fee program. Payments can be made each semester, on a course-by-course basis.
Standard tuition fee 2019
- Annual tuition fee: 11,887 USD (indicative USD fee) ~ 277,920,000 VND (based on full time study load - 8 courses)
- Whole program fee: 35,661 USD (indicative USD fee) ~833,760,000 VND (24 courses - 288 credits)
Fixed fee 2019
- Annual tuition fee*: 12,705 USD (indicative USD fee) ~ 297,043,000 VND (based on full time study load - 8 courses)
- Whole program fee*: 38,115 USD (indicative USD fee) ~ 891,130,000 VND (24 courses - 288 credits)
(*) Fixed Fees are offered to brand new students who would like to fix their course tuition fees for a specified period of a Higher Education degree program. The fixed fee program guards against potential fee increases and currency fluctuations. All fees noted above with * are fixed fees, and are correct for 2019.
- The duration of programs is flexible and can be adapted on an individual basis upon enrolment.
- Program fees are priced and invoiced in Vietnam Dong (VND).
- Payment in other currencies will be converted to VND at the exchange rate on that day. Bank transfer is the preferred method of payment.
- The fees in USD are ONLY applicable to those international students who arrange for payment from overseas, as per Circular No. 32/2013/TT-NHNN.