- RMIT Saigon South
Succeeding in a digitalised business world requires working professionals and business leaders to have the technical expertise and critical skills to meet the challenge of constant disruption.
This new program will prepare you for a career in a digital age in which technological transformation continues to inspire change across all industries.
The curriculum covers key areas of contemporary business and incorporates information technology strategy and governance, financial technology, digital business transformation and creativity, innovation and design.
Applying industry-used tools and developing essential skills and mindsets will help you to position yourself for a career at the forefront of fast-changing digital trends, applications and principles.
Practical learning experiences, including Work Integrated Learning (WIL) projects, have been designed to help you become ready for work.
In the final year, a capstone course provides an opportunity to critically reflect on and consolidate your theoretical and practical learning.
The program prepares you to work as a professional who is equipped for the 21st-century business world. It puts graduates on a path to pursue leadership and management roles in organisations including:
- non-government organisations
- digital businesses
- digital startups
- financial technology, or ‘fintech’, companies
- Teaching methods include face-to-face delivery, tutorials, workshops and industry seminars.
- Ongoing assessment throughout the semester includes examinations, essays, reports, presentations, group projects, research projects and practical assignments.
You can study for one or two semesters at RMIT Melbourne (in your second year) or at one of our 200-plus partner universities worldwide.
- High school graduation diploma with a minimum GPA of 7.0/10.0 for Grade 12 (for other international qualifications, please view entry requirements by country); or
- Successfully complete the UniSTART for Business with a minimum GPA of 1.0/4.0 with no double fail of a course.
- If you have completed or partially completed a similar program at another institution, you may be accepted with some academic credit or exemptions being granted toward this program.
Successfully complete RMIT English Advanced or complete one of the following English proficiency tests:
- IELTS (Academic) 6.5+ (no band below 6.0)
- TOEFL iBT 79+ (with minimum score of 13 in Reading, 12 in Listening, 18 in Speaking and 21 in Writing)
- Pearson Test of English (Academic) 58+ (no communication band below 50)
- Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE) or Proficiency (CPE) 176+ (no band below 169)
For other international English entry requirements, please view English equivalency requirements.
Note: TOEFL, IELTS, Pearson and Cambridge results are recognised for two years from the test date. RMIT English results are recognised for one year from the test date.
Please contact our consultants for more information.
Students can choose standard fee or fixed fee program. Payments can be made each semester, on a course-by-course basis.
Standard tuition fee 2019
- Annual tuition fee: 11,887 USD (indicative USD fee) ~ 277,920,000 VND (based on full time study load - 8 courses)
- Whole program fee: 35,661 USD (indicative USD fee) ~833,760,000 VND (24 courses - 288 credits)
Fixed fee 2019
- Annual tuition fee*: 12,705 USD (indicative USD fee) ~ 297,043,000 VND (based on full time study load - 8 courses)
- Whole program fee*: 38,115 USD (indicative USD fee) ~ 891,130,000 VND (24 courses - 288 credits)
(*) Fixed Fees are offered to brand new students who would like to fix their course tuition fees for a specified period of a Higher Education degree program. The fixed fee program guards against potential fee increases and currency fluctuations. All fees noted above with * are fixed fees, and are correct for 2019.
- The duration of programs is flexible and can be adapted on an individual basis upon enrolment.
- Program fees are priced and invoiced in Vietnam Dong (VND).
- Payment in other currencies will be converted to VND at the exchange rate on that day. Bank transfer is the preferred method of payment.
- The fees in USD are ONLY applicable to those international students who arrange for payment from overseas, as per Circular No. 32/2013/TT-NHNN.