Please follow the instructions on this web page for the next steps.
We regularly update the high-risk locations for COVID-19 infection across Vietnam on the above web page. We encourage you to check the page frequently.
If you have recently visited any location considered high risk for COVID-19 infection, or have had direct or indirect contact with someone who might have COVID-19, please do not come to campus.
Please notify your local authorities immediately, self-isolate at home and arrange a COVID-19 test at one of the following facilities:
Request evidence of a negative test result at your testing centre before returning to campus, as this may be required for reentry.
If you are required to isolate or quarantine, declare with RMIT Connect and inform your lecturers as soon as possible to seek academic support with your courses.
- For general enquiries: contact RMIT Connect
- For academic support: contact your lecturers
- For wellbeing enquiries: contact the RMIT Academic & Wellbeing Integration team at email@example.com.
For SEUP students needing assistance, contact SEUP admin teams at:
- SGS: firstname.lastname@example.org or (028) 37761338
- DN: email@example.com or (0236) 3552773
- HN: firstname.lastname@example.org or (024) 37245945