RMIT University Vietnam offers a wide range of branded merchandise items for sale to students and staff, and also for use in gifts to visiting dignitaries coming to both campuses.
A limited number of merchandise items are provided, free, to new staff upon arrival – most notably a motorcycle safety helmet and a raincoat.
Other items may then be purchased.
Information on the full range of RMIT University Vietnam merchandise items is available from this page or please contact Ms Trang (ext. 2200) firstname.lastname@example.org.
Purchase RMIT merchandise directly at the Stationery shop - room 1.1.31
- Monday - Friday: 7:30 am - 5:30 pm
- Saturday: 7:30 am -2:30 pm
Contact number: 08 3776 1363
- Visit merchandise section of RMIT Vietnam website to decide what you want to purchase.
- Download and complete your order form
- Make the payment in cash at the cashier counter. (The cashier counter is located in the Reception area on the ground floor). Remember to collect your blue receipt.
- Give the blue receipt to the Receptionist (ground floor), and get an appointment to pick up your item/s – usually the next day