These scholarships are open exclusively to nationals of ASEAN countries*, Sri Lanka or Mauritius who have achieved an outstanding academic performance and applied for an RMIT Vietnam Undergraduate or Postgraduate Program.
- 50% of higher education tuition fees: 5 scholarships available
- 25% of higher education tuition fees: 6 scholarships available
Note: RMIT management reserves the right to adjust the values and allocation of scholarships at its discretion.
To be eligible for this scholarship, you must:
- Be a citizen of an ASEAN country*, Sri Lanka or Mauritius, and resident in your home country; and not a citizen of Vietnam;
- Have completed high school;
- Have achieved an equivalent minimum GPA of 75% in qualifications upon which your program entry will be based or completed GCE A Levels (UK) with 11 points for the three Advance subjects (A=5, B=4, C=3, D=2, E=1), or equivalent;
- Have evidence of English language proficiency at a level of IELTS (Academic) 6.5 (no band below 6.0) or equivalent. For equivalent international English language proficiency levels, please view English equivalency requirements;
- Otherwise meet the relevant program entry requirements.
* Note: ASEAN countries include Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Myanmar (Burma), Cambodia, Laos, Brunei
How to apply
Step 1: Download the program application form.
Step 2: Fill out the application form, tick the “Scholarship program” box on page two and indicate the scholarship you are applying for.
Only for Postgraduate Scholarship: applicants also need to submit the following extra documents for admissions:
1. A personal statement of maximum 500 words outlining:
- How a postgraduate degree from RMIT will help you achieve your study and career goals.
- Your plans for the future.
- Why you think you deserve the scholarship.
2. A copy of your CV.
3. Two letters of recommendation from a manager, colleague or lecturer.
- RMIT Vietnam will only consider candidates who have provided all required documents.
- RMIT Vietnam will not be responsible if your application fails to reach us by the application closing date.
- Applications and supporting documents submitted after the closing date will not be considered.
- The application fee is non-refundable.
Step 3: Send your completed application and required documents to email:
The subject line of your email must be: ‘Application for [your program] and scholarship 2018 [your name] [your country]’ or submit your application to our representatives in your country.
Note: An interview may be requested.
- 5pm (GMT+7), Friday 05 January 2018: Application deadline
- 19 January 2018: Scholarships recipients notified
- 5pm (GMT+7), Thursday 10 May 2018: Application deadline
- 18 May 2018: Scholarships recipients notified
- 5pm (GMT+7), Sunday 15 July 2018: Application deadline
- 15 September 2018: Scholarships recipients notified
Before applying, we recommend reading the Scholarship terms and conditions.