How to apply
Step 1: Download the Application Form and fill in your information
Step 2: Tick the ‘Scholarship Program’ box on page 2 in the Application Form and list up to three scholarships you wish to apply for in order of preference.
Step 3: Prepare the following documents:
1. A notarised copy of your high school diploma*. If your diploma is not in English or Vietnamese, you need to translate it to English and attach a notarised copy.
* Students who complete high school in 2018 can submit a temporary high school diploma certificate. This document can be submitted later than application deadline but no later than 5pm, 30 August 2018.
2. A notarised copy of your high school academic transcripts. If your transcript is not in English or Vietnamese, you need to translate it to English and attach a notarised copy.
3. A valid copy of your English language certificate (IELTS/TOEFL/PTE/Cambridge).
4. Two ID photos (size 3x4) taken within the last six months.
5. A copy of your ID card or passport and visa (if applicable).
6. Receipt for payment of program application fee (the fee of VND 450,000 can be paid in cash at RMIT or transferred.)
Important note: You will need to include supporting documents if you are applying for any of the following scholarships:
Step 4: Submit all documents in person or via post or email to RMIT Vietnam before the scholarship application deadline.
Ho Chi Minh City
Student Recruitment – RMIT Vietnam
Address: 702 Nguyen Van Linh, District 7, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Student Recruitment - RMIT Vietnam
Address: Handi Resco Building, 521 Kim Ma, Ba Dinh District, Hanoi
Please mark your postal application with: ‘Application: Undergraduate Program and Scholarship 2018’.
- 5 pm, 15 July 2018: Application deadline
- 15 September 2018: Scholarship recipients notified
- October 2018: Award ceremony in Ho Chi Minh City*
- October 2018: Award ceremony in Hanoi*
*: Exact dates of award ceremony will be subject to change
- RMIT Vietnam will only consider candidates who have provided all required documents.
- RMIT Vietnam will not be responsible if your application fails to reach us by the application closing date.
- Applications and supporting documents submitted after the scholarship closing date will not be considered.
- The application fee is non-refundable.
The scholarship application process is highly competitive with a limited number of scholarships available. Unfortunately, not all eligible applicants will receive one.