This information is for Vietnamese students who are graduating from a local school, and for future students who have international qualifications and are intending to study full-time at RMIT University Vietnam.
If you are studying at a local Vietnamese university and you would like to apply to transfer your degree to RMIT, please contact our Student Recruitment Team, as you may be able to transfer academic credit to your new RMIT program.
If you are an international student who wants to study in Vietnam for one or two semesters, please find out more here.
Step 1: Find a program
The first step to joining RMIT is to find a program that suits you best. Each RMIT program page includes useful information including career prospects, entry eligibility and fees. Search for an undergraduate program or a postgraduate program in a study area that interests you.
Step 2: Check your eligibility
Check that you meet the eligibility requirements:
- If you are applying for an Undergraduate degree, see eligibility for undergraduate programs and pathways. If you don’t meet the entry requirements for your preferred undergraduate program, you can consider enrolling in a UniSTART program as a pathway to your preferred degree.
- If you are applying for a postgraduate program, please see entry requirements for postgraduate programs.
Step 3: Prepare your documents
To avoid delays in admission processing, please submit a complete set of supporting documents.
Fill out the application form and prepare your application package. Download the Application Checklist to ensure that you have included all the necessary documents to make your package complete.
Please note that documents submitted will not be returned.
Step 4: Submit your application
You can apply directly to Student Recruitment at RMIT by handing in the filled-out Application Form along with other required documents.
If you cannot apply in person to RMIT, you can send your application documents using a postal service.
- Download and fill out the Application Form.
- Attach the required and supporting documents (if applicable) in the mail. Download the Application checklist to see what documents are required.
- Send the application documents with the following address and title:
To: Student Recruitment team RMIT Vietnam
702 Nguyen Van Linh Blvd, Tan Phong Ward, District 7, Ho Chi Minh City
Application form - [Full name] - [Phone number]
- Download and fill out the digital Application Form.
- Scan and attach the required and supporting documents (if applicable) in the email.
- Send the application to with the title: Application form - [Full name] - [Date of Birth].
Please contact the RMIT Vietnam Student Recruitment team for more information.
Your application will be assessed in line with RMIT’s policies and procedures. If you are successful, you will receive an offer letter. You can then accept your offer by following the instructions in your offer letter.
RMIT will normally advise you on the outcome of your application within 10 business days. If you don't hear back within the time frame above please contact Student Recruitment team.