Find out more about our new Bachelor of Design Studies with 5 specialisations: Graphics & Visual Communication, Illustration & Imaging, Environment & Interiors, Fashion, and Mixed Reality
Bring your passion and creativity to RMIT and become a successful design professional who can make a difference.
RMIT’s new program Bachelor of Design Studies offers a broad foundation to your design education, followed by a year of specialisation and experimentation, culminating in project work that gives you a portfolio to impress future employers. Our program is informed by industry experts and the latest design trends, so you can be sure that what you learn is relevant and up-to-date.
Join our Launch Event for Bachelor of Design Studies at RMIT Vietnam:
- Find out more about our new Bachelor of Design Studies with 5 specialisations:
- Graphics & Visual Communication
- Illustration & Imaging
- Environment & Interiors
- Mixed Reality
- Hear from industry experts in 5 specialised design areas
- Learn more about unique Studio V projects and design internship in the program
- Find out information about entry requirements and global exchange opportunities!