Join our application day to get tips on transitioning from high school to university, on financial planning and on what it takes to succeed at RMIT.
Date and time
Sunday, 19 May, 2019 - 08:30 to 12:00
RMIT Hanoi City
RMIT Hanoi city campus, 521 Kim Ma, Ba Dinh
Activities on the day
- The difference between high school and university study and life
- The authentic-assessment approach at RMIT
- Special student services at RMIT
- Financial planning for your journey at university
Application submission for the July 2019 intake*
- Free English placement test
- Programs and admissions consultation
- Application submission
* For grade 12 students only
- A 15 per cent tuition fee reduction (worth 125 million VND) is available for selected in-demand business programs
- A 15 per cent tuition fee reduction for all programs is available for children of staff who are working for RMIT partners
- A 10 per cent tuition fee reduction applied for the July intake*
- Free entry into the University Transition Course (worth 20 million VND) by Adam Khoo Education for students making a deposit on the day.
- Application fee waived on the day (worth 2 million VND).
- Free English placement test with native English-speaking lecturers (worth 360,000 VND)
* Choose one offer related to tuition fee only
* Conditions apply for programs at the Hanoi City Campus