Organised by RMIT Alumni Relations Vietnam and Australia Global Alumni, Alumni Business Exhibition is the biggest business playground for RMIT alumni business owners, students, staff, alumni and industry to explore the diversity, dynamism and potential of the community.
RMIT Vietnam in partnership with Australia Global Alumni will organise the first Alumni Business Exhibition in both Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City on:
- Saturday 5 May 2018, 2pm – 6pm, Pan Pacific Hotel, Hanoi City
- Saturday 12 May 2018, 2pm – 6pm, Lotte Legend Hotel, Ho Chi Minh City
In each city, the event will showcase over 30 outstanding alumni’s businesses of RMIT Vietnam as well as other Australian Universities across a range of industries such as Foods and Beverage, Education, Marketing, Branding, Retails, etc. and expect to welcome 300 to 350 visitors.
This will be the biggest playground ever created for RMIT alumni business owners, students, staff, alumni and industry to explore the diversity, dynamism and potential of the community, engage with one another for future collaborations and help them succeed together.
This is a valuable opportunity for those interested in studying at RMIT University Vietnam in particular and Australian institutions in general. You will be able to approach and network directly with outstanding alumni entrepreneurs and business owners to get a better insight as well as reassure your study and career orientation.
The event programme includes:
- 14:00 – 14:15: Opening speech
- 14:15 – 16:30: Exhibition (free admission)
- 14:30 – 15:30: Panel discussion on “Fail Smart”
- 15:45 – 16:15: Speed mentoring with outstanding alumni business owners
- 16:30 – 18:00: Afternoon tea networking, continuous exhibition
- 18:00: End of event
More details can be found here.