Entry requirements for master degree programs vary according to program.
- A bachelor degree in business (or a related discipline)*
* Entry may be subject to meeting minimum GPA requirements
- A bachelor degree in business (or a related discipline)
- A bachelor degree in any discipline with minimum GPA of 2.0/4.0 (or with a GMAT score of 600) and evidence of a minimum three years’ work experience in a management role.
If you do not have a GPA or GMAT score that meets our requirements, or do not hold a bachelor degree but have 8-10 years’ work experience, please contact the RMIT Vietnam Student Recruitment team for pathway solutions.
Note: An interview with the Program Manager or Head of Postgraduate Programs may also be requested
- An architecture-specific Bachelor degree (or equivalent overseas qualification). You will be selected competitively based on your grades and folio.
Successfully complete RMIT English Advanced or complete one of the following English proficiency tests:
- Successfully completed a bachelor degree at a university where English is the language of teaching and assessment within the past five years
- IELTS (Academic) 6.5+ (no band below 6.0)
- TOEFL iBT 92+ (no band below 20)
- Pearson Test of English (Academic) 58+ (no communication band below 50)
- Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE) or Proficiency (CPE) 176+ (no band below 169)
For other international English entry requirements, please view English equivalency requirements.
Note: TOEFL, IELTS, Pearson and Cambridge results are recognised for two years from the test date. RMIT English results are recognised for one year from the test date.
Please contact the RMIT Vietnam Student Recruitment team for more information.