English for University tuition fees
Notes on fees and charges
- Program fees are priced and invoiced in Vietnam Dong (VND) by semester.
- Payment in other currencies will be converted to VND at the exchange rate on that day. Bank transfer is the preferred method of payment.
- The USD fee noted above is to be used as a guide only. The USD fee is quoted to overseas students as per Circular No. 32/2013/TT_NHNN, article 4.16.b.
- For security reasons and to minimize waiting time, students are encouraged to pay tuition fees by transferring them to RMIT Vietnam’s ANZ/ Vietcombank bank account or by depositing them directly at an ANZ/ Vietcombank bank branch.
- A cash handling fee of VND 360,000 will be charged for all tuition fee payments made in cash to the Saigon South campus cashier. This fee applies for both English and academic program fees. The fee does not apply to the deposit made by students new to a course.
Tuition fees and medical insurance fees are subject to change without notice.