Be rewarded for academic excellence
The Academic Achievement scholarships are awarded to those scholarship applicants who have achieved exceptional academic results high school. If chosen, you are offered the tuition fee reduction to study the degree of your choice. This is an annual scholarship.
- 50% of Higher Education fees: 15 scholarships available
- 25% of Higher Education fees: 15 scholarships available
- Completion of grade 12 in Vietnam
- Completion of a grade 12 GPA of minimum 8.5/ 10.0; or completion of International Baccalaureate (IB) diploma with a minimum of 33 points in total; or completion of GCE ‘A’ Levels (UK) with 11 points for three Advanced subjects (A=5, B=4, C=3, D=2, E=1)
- Complete IELTS (Academic) 6.5+ (no band below 6.0)
- For other international English entry requirements, please view English equivalency requirements
Past Academic Performance is assessed by the selection committee and ranked according to the eligibility criteria. The top 15 ranked applicants will receive scholarship of 50% and the next top 15 ranked applicants will receive scholarship of 25%. Past Academic Performance is weighted as follows: 60% GPA Year 12 + 30% GPA Year 11 + 10% GPA Year 10.
- 5 pm, 15 July 2018: Application deadline
- 15 September 2018: Scholarship recipients notified